Level I Virtual Coach Certification Clinic Registration
This Level I Virtual Coach Certification Clinic is a live, two day event. Please click here to read all of the USA Triathlon Level I Coach Certification requirements. As a thank you for registering for this clinic, Science in Sport will be mailing all clinic attendees a sample box of their products (read more about SIS below). Additionally, NormaTec is offering all clinic attendees their PULSE 2.0 leg package at a discounted price of $900 – retail value is $995 (read more about NormaTec below).
Friday, May 29, 2020 8am - 4:30pm Mountain Time
Saturday, May 30, 2020 8am - 4:30pm Mountain Time
- You are required to attend the entire clinic, as well as pass a multiple choice exam after the clinic, in order to receive your certification.
- A device with a stable internet connection as well as a camera and microphone are required to take the Level I Virtual Coach Certification Clinic.
- Upon completion of this entire section, you will be emailed the link and information for the Level I Virtual Coach Certification Clinic.
- Clinic Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for this clinic.
In this section you will complete the following:
- Pay the clinic registration fee
- Upload your CPR Certification
- Upload your SafeSport Training Certificate of Completion
- Sign the USOPC Ethics Code Agreement
- Complete the registration form
About Science in Sport
At Science in Sport, we push the boundaries of science and nutrition, so you can push the boundaries of performance. Every step we take, we break new ground. Every product. Every performance. Every moment of inspiration. Everything we do is fueled by science.
Science in Sport has been with USA Triathlon for almost two and a half years, supplying gels and other nutrition to athletes of all levels around the country. Our gels are isotonic, meaning they’re easy on the stomach and have a light consistency, making them consumable without the need for extra water. We look forward to continuing to help triathletes and all other endurance athletes reach his or her goals by supplying quality and WADA Approved nutrition products.
NormaTec recovery systems are cutting edge compression solutions that enhance the body’s natural ability to recover. The NormaTec Systems utilize a patented massage pattern – “NormaTec Pulse Technology.” Using NormaTec’s full length leg compression boots, arms, and hips before or after intense workouts and games rejuvenates muscle tissue and dramatically reduces tightness and soreness.
Invented by an MD, PhD and perfected by professional athletes, NormaTec Recovery Systems are the go-to equipment for the world’s best and the face of recovery within elite athletic spheres everywhere.
For more information, visit: Hyperice.com.
The Level I Coach Certification Clinic will jump start your career in training athletes for the multisport program USA Triathlon has to offer. You will learn about:
- Mechanics and skills of swimming, cycling and running
- Nutrition periodization
- Exercise Physiology
- How to design a training plan geared towards your athlete’s needs
- Strength specific training for triathletes
- Key workouts
Your cart is empty