How do we prepare an athlete to be ready to train for high performance triathlon, specifically youth & junior elite competition? While many high performance athletes are still recruited as products of other sports programs, more and more often we see young people who have been guided from a very young age primarily by a triathlon coach to be potential youth elite athletes.
Morgan began coaching triathletes in 2009, and has been part of the Playtri coaching team since 2010 (https://www.playtri.com/morgan). During that time she has built a substantial resume with a heavy emphasis on junior elite developmental coaching. Credentials include:
- USA Triathlon High Performance Team Head Coach (2013-Present)
- International Junior Elite (ITU) Athlete Coach
- Founder and Lead Coach of Playtri Youth & Juniors (2010-Present)
- Head Coach University of North Texas Triathlon (2009-2011)
- Head Coach Southern Methodist University Triathlon (2011-2012)
- USA Triathlon Junior Elite Camps Development Team
- USA Triathlon Coaching Certification Presenter
- USA Triathlon Multisport Zone Contributor
- USA Triathlon Kids Zone Contributor
- USA Triathlon Magazine Contributor
- Numerous AG Ironman finishers (including first-timers)
- Numerous AG ITU Short and Long Course World Championship qualifiers
- Director of Youth and Junior Elite Training Camps at the Playtri McKinney facility
- USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon Youth & Juniors Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon High Performance Team Coach
- USA Cycling Level III Certified Coach
- American Swim Coaches Association Member
USA Triathlon Coach Webinars
USA Triathlon offers a variety of webinars designed specifically for triathlon coaches. Each webinar is approximately 60 minutes in length. Webinars can be purchased for $34.99 each and come with the webinar recording, PowerPoint slides and a 10 question webinar exam. Coaches earn 1 USAT CEU upon passing a webinar exam. A passing score is 80% or higher. Please note, webinar purchases are nonrefundable.
For questions regarding the webinar program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cart is empty