USA Triathlon is continually striving to raise the bar for multisport events and to give athletes the best experience possible to keep them coming back for more.
To ensure that all sanctioned events meet a minimum level of quality and safety, USAT has created a Mandatory Education course that will be required for any race director who has sanctioned three or fewer events with USAT. This course is a free, one-hour webinar followed by a brief quiz designed to establish a minimum level of knowledge for all USAT race directors and minimum standard of quality and safety for all sanctioned events.
This course will cover:
- Course Management – Swim, Bike, Run and Transition
- Quality Control Standards
- USAT Rules and Guidelines
- RD Resources – Toolbox, Event Services, RD Certification, Race Calendar, Ed. Webinars
- Youth Race Director Requirement
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Mandatory Education Certificate
Your cart is empty